Tuesday, April 17, 2012

You Are The Apple of My Eye

You Are The Apple of My Eye

Movie Taiwan nie dah tawan hati aku. Sweet movie about adolescent. Every moment capture your heart.
Simple Love and very adorable. 

Paling best ending die cause you gonna feel how when you really appreciate someone special. 
Live your Love & Love till you die :)

Those years, when we are chasing girl 


 
Me....

.....You

Our Fate

Our Daily Argument

Our Love Spark

Our Innocent

Our First Date

Our promise


Our Smile


Our Sadness

Our Insecure

Our Fight

Our Tears

If only I could turn back the time and run back to you. Wipe your tears & hold you forever



Girl: Do you want to know the answer? I can tell you now.
Boy: Please do not tell me, please let me continue to like you

Sigh "he missed his chance, forever."


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet haha ^__^