Friday, April 6, 2012

Karma

Karma.. I feel like now is my turn to feel what you been trough.. What goes around comes around..

I found you.. Eventually having you.. and all I`m doing is picture you.. As perfect as you would be in my dream.. Expecting too much till jeopardizing the feeling and the bond between us.. And for that small reason, I let you go..fool!

I realized, you don't know what you got till it's gone.. Now I know.. no one perfect.. but once you treasure it.. it may become perfectly for you.. I think that's what they call it a sacrifice..

I can't give you back what's been hurt.. Heartaches come and go.. And all that's left are the words.. You might find out that thing you hate so much, is the very same thing you miss when it's gone..

Sigh ' If I could, I would turn back the time '

No comments: