Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm not upset.

Standing at your side , kinda awkward than usual . 
This one-sided waiting , how long can it last . 

You finally opened your mouth and described how gentle he is . 
Although you are still holding on to my hand , 
but I am no longer in your heart . 

I really know , you are not sick of me . 
It was me that wasn't there for you when you're lonely . 
Stop looking at me saying you loved before , don't get too hurt . 
I'm not sad , this is nothing . But why my tears will fall , I don't even know myself . 

Just let me go , let me start to enjoy freedom . 
There are a lot of memories , your shadows would also fill my life .
I'm not weak , you know it better than anyone else . 
Although lonely but this will be last exception . 

Hug me tight , Hug me tight again . 
This touched feeling , please let me remember it . 

Don't say anymore , it's your fault . 
Love's at its dead end , a gossips , can be right or wrong . 
Just let it pass with the wind , forget everything .
 Let me live in a life better than yours . 

I really know , you are not sick of me . 
Don't say anymore , this is probably the best ending . 

Let's break up now , rather than dragging this on when you don't love me . 
Loosen your hand , let me leave your side . 
I'll walk forward , this will be my real escape .